EnvironmentalSolutions for the Wholesale/Surplus EnvironmentalInsurance Market
Denali can provide coverage for your insured’s whose operations or products have or could impact the environment.
Whether the exposure is operations or premises, contingent or contractual, we can offer a variety of solutions.
We can include General Liability, Environmental Combined policies, Products Pollution coverage, Pollution Legal Liability, and even Dry Cleaners Pollution Liability.
Denali has access to carriers that can mix and match coverages to tailor the right solution for each insured!
- Lead and Asbestos Abatement contractors
- Industrial Maintenance and Cleaning contractors
- Environmental Response and Remediation contractors
- Fire, Smoke, Water, and Disaster Response contractors
- Fuel Haulers and Hazardous Transportation
- Pest Control contractors as well as the manufactures
- Manufacturers of Chemical Coatings, Fertilizer, and Oils
- Lubricants, Paints, Soaps manufacturers
- Remediation Equipment, Pumps, and Valves
Environmental Combined Form
- CPL, Mold Liability, Limited Site-Pollution, TPL, NODS, and Pollution coverage available by endorsement
- Available in most states
Dry Cleaner Site Pollution
- Locations with active dry cleaning machines that are third generation or newer
- Covers on site cleanup and third party bodily injury and property damage
- Most dry cleaning solvents considered
- Minimum Premium: $2,500
- High Primary Limits Available plus Excess capabilities
- Combined form of GL and various Environmental Coverages available
- Products Pollution either standalone or included in the GL
- Environmental Combined Policy Form with up to six (6) different coverage parts that can be mixed and matched for each insured
- Pollution Legal Liability Coverage
- Claims-made and Occurrence forms
- Minimum Premiums as low as $2,500 (Environmental Combined Forms)
- Acord application and Appropriate Supplementals
- Loss History
- Target Premium